first, a quick review of 2006:
- i got to go to sundance.
- i made my 3rd short film – martial artsy, which was funded by atomfilms studio.
- i wrote a first draft of a feature script, a religious comedy.
here are my filmmaking resolutions for 2007:
- make 2 short films.Â making 1 would be ok, but i’m really aiming for 2.
- write a feature script i can direct.
- draw every single day.Â drawing helps me stay creative and visual, and i did way too little drawing last year.
these aren’t necessarily goals, but i’d like to experiment with special effects, shooting in front of a green screen.Â i’d also like to try working in another genre besides comedy.
what are your filmmaking resolutions for 2007?